Well the weekend is nearly upon us again, and excitingly its Black Friday tomorrow, so that's means there's quite a few bargains to be had on lots of things previously not seen on the website - This is available NOW!! Just click on the link below.
- Paint your papermache hanger with white gesso
- After drying, ink the edges with dark brown ink.
- Cover one of the wooden stags and the Scrapiniec Christmas Sketch decors with embossing ink and heat emboss it with brown glittery embossing powder.
- Add a piece of hessian and lace ribbon vertically in the centre of the door-hanger.
- Glue the embossed chipboard swirls in the upper left and lower right corner, and the stag in the centre.
- Thread some light bulbs from the Christmas Lights tin on some thread and put them between the stag's antlers.
- Take three resin stars from the Resin stars and stag and use some brown ink on them. Adhere them on your hanger. Finish off your hanger with an Elk glass dome.
Wow I love this door hanger, I haven't tried heat embossing Scrapiniec chipboard before. but I certainly will now.
We would love it if you can leave a comment to support our designers.
More can be seen from Sandra on her blog http://crea-sandra.blogspot.com