Search This Blog

Monday 11 March 2019

Romantic Shadow Box by Priya Mishra



Hello crafty people 

Tonight Priya has been playing with some of the elements I brought to the Hochanda show. Mixing the hard wire with such a feminine feel is genius. it blends together remarkably well, proving that you don't need to do dark projects to use something which is more industrial in this way. 




Hello Friends,
Today I have a soft romantic shadow box to share with you all I have used all ArtfulDays products here.

I started with a white sweet box which has this beautiful shadow box inside it and I decided to make something interesting out of it.

First I gave a coat of Heavy white gesso all over and created some beautiful patterns using AD stencils and texture paste.
Once it was dry I coloured it with Lindy's magical shaker and started adding my elements.

I adhered AD Treasure Trove wire metal for the background and also used below my picture.
I used Lemoncraft paper here for all elements and the picture is also from the paper pack. I fussy cut the flowers to use here.

Also I used Scrapiniec chipboards from the store to decorate my project. The frame and all the other chipboard elements are from the store.

Hope you like my project.

 

 

  
 

Thanks Priya

If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Priya please click on the links below to follow & like her pages.

Blog

Thanks Jules xx


No comments:

Post a Comment