This is my last project, I had 2 others I wanted to do for the PA challenge but ran out of time :(
So for the brooch I started with a die cut grey board circle and stamped Darcy's heart flower, cut out the hearts, painted them with frescos and stuck to the circle which I painted both sides in black.
Next I used TG to cover and piece of card and again stamped the heart flowers using Stazon ink. I built up layers of clear embossing powder and stamped a script stamp and rubbed in black paint and cleaned off.
I used Golden gel to stick them together.
I had a cute little Prima charm which I wanted to hang from the flower. I used Darcy's little bird stamps and painted the background. Punched out a small circle which I later filled with pearl drops and glossy accents
Before that though I threaded some beads onto wire and stuck under the main flower.
Next I found a plastic star and stamped again with Stazon ink, covered in shimmer glaze and added a few pearl drops for the centre of the flower.
On the back I added the pin and covered in card and painted the whole back black.
I am really pleased with the finished piece.