Search This Blog

Saturday 26 August 2017

Tea Party Time Goodie Box - White Rabbit Scrapbook page

Evening Folks

I have been working on a Scrapbook page using the August Goodie Box 


I used a 12 x 12 Hazy Days Scrapbook page to work with the 6 x 6 pages included in the box. I have had this Rabbit image for some time now and I had to use as the focal point for this box.











I started by sealing the page with Prima Clear Gesso, I use a 13 x 13 hardboard back with clips as this helps to keep the page flat when adding wet mediums.



Next whitewash the centre on the page and add colour and texture through the stencils, I also used a Seth Apter Stamp


 I used some of the straws, papers and tags from the box to start my layout, distressing the sides of the papers.


I have a flamingo, and chair die so used through in my design as well. Then it was a case of arranging all the different elements from the box. I did paint some of them to match my colour scheme.
I finished with splats of white & black paints.








I hope you like it, loves making this....

The NEW September Goodie Box is available to pre-order now on the website. www.artfuldays.co.uk 

Thanks for looking

Jules xx



4 comments:

  1. I love that rabbit - cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scrapbook page, loving the content of this box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh excellent tip on the clips, i always struggle with the page curling when using wet mediums so will try that for sure

    ReplyDelete