Sandra is showing us this Fab Scrapbooking page today, made from the It's Yule Goodie Box, With a little Christmas Cutie
- Splatter some green, red and black ink on a piece of kraft cardstock. To speed up the drying process you can heat it with a heat tool if you want, but it's not necessary.
- Apply some structure paste with a stencil around the photo-area. Let that dry again, with or without heat tool.
- Glue a piece of Hessian & lace ribbon across the page
- Cut several pieces of the 7 Dots Studio Yuletide paper, and distress and ink the edges. Arrange them behind your photo in a cluster.
- Punch a hole in three tags of the 7 Dots Studio Yuletide tags, and thread some red ribbon through. Tie it with a piece of twine. Place 2 of the tags behind the photo, and one in the upper right corner.
- Take some pieces from the 7 Dots Studio Elements sheet and arrange them around the photo and on the tag in the upper right corner.
- Put a filigree bronze wrap behind a tag and layer a gold sparkle gem on top.
- Arrange some of the Mulberry flower roses and the White fabric flowers around the photocluster and add some Pomegranate stems. Add a deer charm of the Silver Deer Charm mix to one of the flower stems.
- Place a Gold star stem behind the tag in the upper right corner, and one in a flower cluster. Also add the golden star from the Silver deer charm mix in the flower cluster. Finish the flower clusters off with some more Sparkle Gems.
- Finish off the layout with some pearls drops, and let everything dry at least 12 to 24 hours.
Thanks Sandra, this page is so sweet, and I just love all the clusters. Its great that Sandra has used some of the red ribbon which comes round the box, don't forget to use that packaging.
We would love it if you can leave a comment to support our designers.
More can be seen from Sandra on her blog http://crea-sandra.blogspot.com