Sandra is here to show us that Valentines Day doesn't always have to be a significant other, it can be for any of out loved ones.....
This is one of Sandra's cute little daughters looking very happy in her Minnie Mouse top.
- Paint your canvas with white gesso, and let it completely dry
- Add texture paste through the stencil and spritz with a red spray.
- Take your picture as a focal point in the lower right corner and add several embellishments and flowers. Tuck some behind your picture and layer on top of the picture for more interest.
- To add balance in your layout, add a metal corner, a heart and a few flowers clustered in the upper left corner.
- Once everything is dry, add some liquid pearls in red and white all over the canvas.
This is really cute and a fab keepsake, love her little top matches the canvas.
We would love it if you can leave a comment to support our designers.
More can be seen from Sandra on her blog http://crea-sandra.blogspot.com