Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Gingerbread House by Reniferove




Hello Crafters

Welcome to the last week of blogs before Christmas, we will be taking an extended break to prepare and then get over Christmas lol. 

Reniferove is feeling very festive, with this beautiful biscuit/cookie box. I can smell Christmas just looking at it. What a fabulous gift this would make for family & friends. 


Do you also make cookies for Christmas? I bake every year and make a small portion for gifts for my relatives. This year I decided to make a box for gingerbread cookies, I invite you!
I started the work with the application of white gesso, and then with the help of 4 shades of brown paint I created a background in light gingerbread color. To give even more festive atmosphere, I used a stamp with notes.

The composition I created from lemoncraft papers, lace, cinnamon and lemon slices. A mdf word, a bit of snow and a box for cookies with the aroma of cinnamon ready.




 


Thanks Reniferove 

If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Reniferove please click on the links below 

No comments:

Post a Comment