Its been a busy day here's sorting a photographing products for the new part of the website, the Treasure Trove, we would love you to stop by and have a look, link is at the bottom of the blog.
We have another fabulous post from Teresa tonight, with more inspiration on using your Tweet Tweet Goodies Boxes.
Shabby Chic Wall Hanging
1. Cut one of the pieces of grey board into four squares, these will form the base of each panel.
2. Cut the woodgrain patterned paper into 3 inch squares and distress the edges with a paper distressing tool before gluing onto the greyboard panels. Use Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to add a little colour around the edges.
3. Choose some contrasting papers and cut pieces to layer over the wood grain. Distress the edges as before then glue in place.
4. Colour the resin embellishments with alcohol inks to age them.
5. Attach the embellishments along with some of the pretty paper flowers to each panel. I used some wire to create a 'swing' for one of the birds to sit on).
6. Add some sentiment stickers
7. Use the ribbon from the packaging to create the hanger.
I absolutely love the wall hanging using the resin embellishments and the shabby chic feel from Teresa, its fabulous I am sure you will agree.
We would love it if you can leave a comment to support our designers.
More from Teresa can be found on her blog - http://thefatcactus.co.uk
Thank you for looking