And we are into the weekend, hope you have some crafty fun planned!!!
Sandra has her first ever project today and its a stunning 6x6 scrapbook page made the Tweet Tweet Goodie Box.
- Ink the edges of the greyboard with dark brown ink.
- Trim the designer paper slightly smaller than the greyboard and adhere on top.
- Mat the pictures on some green designer paper.
- Create some texture with a stencil and some modelling paste and colour on top with gelatos after drying the paste.
- Glue some sissal on top of the colored area.
- Adhere the pictures to the panel, over top of the sisal.
- Add flowers, charms and sparkle gems, and add a resin birdcage in the upper left corner.
The finished page.
Such a pretty page from Sandra, with some lovely photos of her daughter.
More can be seen from Sandra on her blog http://crea-sandra.blogspot.com
Thank you for looking