Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Rustic Autumn Canvas by Priya Mishra



Hiya Crafter's 

Wow what a blog post we have to share tonight, its full of rich Autumn colours with loads of layers, some fabulous cracks and glitz. 

I love finding the AD products in a piece and I did a little squeal when I realised these little resin daises,are the flowers Priya has used on the canvas tonight. Beautiful piece, and many thanks to Priya who was under the weather when creating this canvas.






Canvas board is the best surface to use when creating a piece like this as its a good strong and flat surface 
I am now stocking 5 different sizes of the board, for all the details pleas click HERE!!

Lets see how this amazing piece has been created. 

Hi Friends,
Today I have created a mixed media canvas using Finnabair Rust effect Paste and Patina effect Paste. I wanted to make something grungy and dark for this time but in the end I added a bit of shine and sparkle as well...

And this is what I made...


So let's move on to the process of making this...
First I applied a coat of Immix crackle paste on my Canvas and when it dried completely, I created a bit of texture using AD stencil.


Then I stamped on it here and there using some script stencil and sprayed some immix Sprinkle mist chimney smoke and Chestnut for my coloring. And also colored my chipboards using rust effect paste from Finnabair.

 


Then I arranged them on my canvas and layered some Lemoncraft papers from AD store for my photomat. 

Finally I added some resin flowers and two beautiful from AD store. The resin flowers were first given a coat of black gesso and then some Patina effect paste. 

Then I added some glitter textures from AD store here and there. Also I added some splats of white acrylic paint in the end.

Some more pictures of the project... 

 

 


If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Priya please click on the links below to follow & like her pages.

Blog

Thanks Jules xx



2 comments:

  1. wow Priya this is amazing! love the colors, love all textures and love everything ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete