Search This Blog

Thursday 14 February 2019

Altered wooden box video by Reniferove



Happy Valentines day

However we have a stunning not V Day project for you tonight from Reniferove, please check out the video as well, enjoy xx 




Recently, there is a lack of space in my room. So I decided to buy wooden crates for all accessories, resin and paint casts. 

The boxes were of course wood-coloured, which was unacceptable. 

My inspiration today is to decorate the chest ... well, what for? What would you hide in such a box?

Let me know in the comments, and I invite you to video tutorial and shopping to the store.



 






Thanks Reniferove 

If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Reniferove please click on the links below 

No comments:

Post a Comment