Search This Blog

Thursday 15 November 2018

Stay Simple with Reniferove



Welcome 

Today I have prepared something simple for you, but even simple projects can be very effective.

In the project, I used the fantastic resin castings from AD, created compositions from them on an MDF plate and covered with black gesso. 

To give colour I reached for Prima waxes in various colours. 

I decided on the shades of red, copper and gold, and to make the project more interesting I added a bit of green.






Thanks Reniferove 

If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Reniferove please click on the links below 

No comments:

Post a Comment