Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Steampunk Imagination by Reniferove



Hello Crafters

First please can I say a massive thank you for all the orders from the weekends big sale, I am nearly caught up with packaging a posting them all, phew. 
If you missed it, then we still have some clearance items left. still at fab prices just click here  

Back to the blog and Reniferove, and wow another truly inspiring product. There so much to look at, the way the wire mesh has been used, the texture, composition, and what about those colours. We love our rust colours here at Artful Days and with patina colours added well can it get any better:)

For details of the products used, please see links at the end of the blog. 

Hello

Today I have prepared a steampunk canvas for you. 

I felt like a big project with lots of elements and I decided to use everything that suited the steampunk style.



At work you will find a balloon with resin chipboards, mdf clocks and one of my favourite products, metal wire mesh.       

              

After gluing all the elements, covering the whole with balls and sand paste, I took a picture for you so that you could look at how many elements are there.

After drying, I covered the entire white gesso and started adding colours. 
I mainly used Magicals from Lindys Stamp Gang from Industrial Chic sets, Autumn Leaves and Octoberfest Orange Shaker. 

To strengthen the colours, I also added alcohol inks in brown, turquoise and blue, as well as Fluid Acrylic DecoArt in Vermilion colour.

I hope you like the design, and I invite you to shop in the store.

             

               



Thanks Reniferove 

If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Reniferove please click on the links below 

No comments:

Post a Comment