So its my turn on the blog tonight using Octobers' Goodie Box, Changing Seasons.
I have have made 3 ATC's, which I have never made before, but after spying some at a recent craft show, they made there way home with me, and now I have over 100 blank card lol:)
- For my first one, I used the leaf stencil from the box with Prima Modelling Paste and covered with embossing enamels to melt.
- Ink the edges with distress ink. I chopped up 3 pieces of Scrapiniec Honeyconb chipboard and painted orange.
- Next chop up one of the Prima Ambermoon sheets of paper to use under the leaves.
- I stuck all this down and used some of the leafs from the box to make a mini autumn wreath.
- To finish I added some of our Orange Art Sand and Prima mini stones to create some texture, and used Prima Art Wax over the top for extra shine.
- For the 2 card, I used a Lindy's spray through the leaf stencil and cut a topper and paper strip for the box. This was distressed and inked. With the topper I added some thick card to raise up.
- Taking 2 of the resin leaves, I coloured with paint and wax.
- To finish, I added a piece of the honeycomb chipboard, Satin bow double tied and lots of thick gold glitter pieces
- My last ATC is my favourite one, for this one I use the leaf stencil again with a blending tool and distress ink to create my background. This stencil is becoming a firm favourite.
- Again strip of paper and a topper were distressed and inked and raised again with thick card.
- I used the last chipboard piece, 2 sprigs of wheat, 1 of the fabric flowers and a paper flowers to embellish.
- I added our Glitzy Stones in bronze with some Prima Mini Art Stones, into the flower and around the card and finished with some more Lindy's spray.
I really hope you like my first try ATC's, I can see why people become addicted to creating and swapping them.
Thanks for looking and I hope you can leave a nice comment :)