Well this project is very apt today as the leaves where certainly falling and blowing all over the place!!
Our Team have been busy with the Changing Season Goodie Box an Katie is back tonight with a Fall Tag, She has added some Pine cone stamps and a Fall greeting.
- Take a blank tag and cover with gesso
- Once dry spritz with water and sprinkle over Yellow orchid Brusho Powder
- Let the first layer dry and then apply clear modelling paste over the top using the leaf stencil
- Next add Rose red brusho powder and use a paint brush to guide the ink into the centre of the tag
- Next glue the two large silk leaves to the centre and add a few sprigs of wheat over the top.
- Stamp out two pine cones onto card stock, cut them out and glue to tag
- Add a large flower and words of your choice.
I love how rich this tag is and how the embellishments have been placed centrally, fab work from Katie.
If you would like to see more from Katie please check out her blog
We would love you to leave a lovely comment to support our designers
Thanks for looking