Tonight Katie is back with a Steampunk altered clipboard again using one of the Resin Faces. If like me you love anything steampunk, this one is for you.
- Coat the clipboard in black gesso and then glue down all the embellishments onto the centre of the board.
- Cut the cog boarders in half and glue to base.
- Cover the embellishments with black gesso and then paint with rust pastes.
- To create the central piece, Stick a small face inside a resin frame and add paint.
- once everything has set, Dry brush the whole thing with turquoise
- use gel medium to add micro beads and glass sprinkles.
- Finish off by adding a metal charm.
|White Resin Frame|
|White Resin Faces|
|Gears and Cogs|
|Scrapiniec Steampunk Flying Hearts Boarders|
If you would like to see more of Katie's projects, please check out her blog https://whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk/
We would love you to support our designers and leave a lovely comment.