Search This Blog

Sunday 29 November 2015

Masterboards

Hello

Over on the PA blog the last topic of the year is masterboards. See here!!

Love this one because is so easy and really effective plus you can turn the board into anything you want to. 

I started with the below colours and used a small brayer across an A4 sheet of what card



Using 3 different stencils with Archival inks this was the next pic


then I just carried on building the background with various stamps to get my finished sheet


I already knew I was going to use it to cover a matchbox for a share, its great to see the details after you cut it up, just need to go and finish this now....




I have loads left for another project I want to do as well.

Thanks for looks

Jules xx



6 comments:

  1. Fab master board and the matchbox is looking great

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK this looks fab! First I'm a blue and orange NUT, and I love how those colours peek through from the mermaid, but you get to see so many details once its chopped up and the matchbox looks cute as a button! Brilliant Jules! ~Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that. Fabulous colour combination and you've put your masterboard together so beautifully too. I almost couldn't bear to cut it up but it looks great in your matchbox. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous masterboard Julie, I love your little matchbox!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely, great color combination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great master board and matchbox!

    ReplyDelete