Search This Blog

Sunday 25 October 2015

Filled with Wisdom

I wanted to create a face with age but no wrinkles lol

After seeing Leandra at Donny last week and getting the Dreamweaver crackle paste I had to try it out of this face. 

Using lots of layers and I mean lots of Frescos I painted the face and added a thin layer of crackle.

I choice the colour scheme so I could use my rusting powders, which even though I have had it for a few months this was the first outing.

Finished with my new Sara Naumann stamps 

I am quite happy with how this turned out, will be using the crackle paste on my faces again. 






Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow she is stunning! Love her rusty tears and crackled skin - so different! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the rust and the crackled skin. It has the appearance of an old painting. xx

    ReplyDelete