Evening folks, well where did that weekend go, did you do everything you wanted? I sure didn't get everything done (again!!!) :) :)
Sandra is back, with another cute 6x6 scrapbooking page using the Tweet Tweet Goodie Box
- Start by adhering a piece of designer paper to the grey board, and ink the edges with brown ink.
- Coat designer paper with clear gesso en let it dry completely. If you want, you can use a heat tool for that.
- Add some gelatos to the centre of the paper and spray some water on it. Rub it out with your finger to the area you want.
- After drying, add some texture with a script stencil and some modelingpaste.
- Separate the bird from the Wooden Bird flower, and cover both pieces with embossing ink. Pour some Frantage embossing powder over it and melt it with the heat tool.
- Add a strip of double sided adhesive and wrinkle a strip of fabric.
- Adhere the embossed flourish on the page, and add some sisal.
- Mat the picture with some green designer paper and adhere over the bottom part of the flourish.
- Adhere the bird on the lower left corner of the picture.
- Add two pink flowers on the lower right corner.
- Adhere the leaf charm, the metal leaves and a resin bird, and finish it off with some sparkle gems.
So beautiful with a shabby chic feel. I love that fact the material have been cut and gathered and the little wooden bird has been cut, adding the Frantage is another lovely idea.
We would love it if you can leave a comment to support our designers.
More can be seen from Sandra on her blog http://crea-sandra.blogspot.com