So we are back with some inspiration for using your October Changing Seasons Goodie Box.
Katie is first up with this fantastic shaker card, She added her own Sequins & Beads with a foam sentiment.
- Cover a 6 x 6 card with patterned paper.
- Cut out a strip of patterned paper and adhere to the card centre.
- Cut out another layer and add a fancy edge to the bottom using a die cutter
- Using a nesting die, cut out 3 circle frames from craft foam and glue them together
- Next cut out a circle from card and acetate, Glue the craft foam circles to the base and fill with sequins and beads before adding the acetate over the top. Cut out another circle frame from patterned paper and add to the top off the shaker box
- Paint the wood wreath with orange acrylic paint and once dry adhere it to the top of the shaker box.
- Add paper flowers around the frame and a piece of dried lemon
- Add beads to the centre of the lemon slice.,
- Finish by die cutting a sentiment out of craft foam.
What a fabulous use of the embellishments from the box to create this stunning card, its really one to recreate.
If you would like to see more from Katie please check out her blog https://whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk/
Please support our designer and leave a lovely comment.
Thanks for looking
Just added some NEW Christmas embellishments to our Treasure Trove, check them out HERE!