Tonight Teresa is showing us how to "Use Your Wings" with this truly stunning canvas. I love the colours she has used and the resin stars look amazing :)
1. Paint the canvas with the blue and purple paint, blending the colours randomly.
2. Tear some pieces of Tim Holtz tissue paper and glue to the canvas with Deco-page medium.
3. Paint the MDF clipboard with blue paint and once dry apply modelling paste through the stencil.
4. Paint the MDF circle and resin stars with black paint. Once dry paint with Twinkles glitter paint.
5. Apply silver Inka Gold to the stars, resin winged heart and the Scrapiniec Use your wings chipboard words.
6. Glue the clipboard to the canvas, then glue the MDF circle frame to the clipboard.
7. Decorate the piece with clear dewdrops, white pearl art balls and glass galaxy dome cabochons. Glue stars and winged heart in place.
Teresa's Shopping List
All the products used are linked above
Materials used from Teresa's stash
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: Dioxazine Purple, Cobalt Teal Hue, Carbon Black
DecoArt Modelling Paste
DecoArt Deco-page Matte
DecoArt Dandelion Stencil
DecoArt Twinkles Glitter Paint - Crystal
Inka Gold - SilverPlease leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.
For more projects for Teresa please check out her blog http://thefatcactus.co.uk and You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNbVhMz7jX66gevhKgz5Ig/feed