Search This Blog

Thursday 15 March 2018

Think Pink by Sandra




Evening Crafter's 

Sandra has made us a wonderful pink scrapbooking page, which I think has a lovely fresh feeling of spring to it.






Start by adding structure paste with the Imperial Circles stencil on the middle right side of your paper, and a small bit in the upper left corner.

Spray with pink and white ink once the texture paste is dry. Make sure to let your ink dry completely between layers.









Coat the Scrapiniec chipboard with white gesso, and pink spray ink.


Add some lace and pearl trim on the right side of the page, and on the top left.







Pop up your photo with some scrap chipboard.

Start making clusters of embellishments around the photo and in the upper left corner.

I made my own stick pin from the Pins & beads set, to match the theme. 








I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the Hooray title and adhered that on my photo

Write some journaling in the lower left corner to finish.








I love the composition of this piece and the cut pin Sandra made. 

Sandra's Shopping list 



We would love it if you can leave a comment to support our designers.


More can be seen from Sandra on her blog http://crea-sandra.blogspot.com 

Thank you for looking 

Jules xxx

1 comment: