Search This Blog

Thursday 18 October 2018

Trick or Treat Video by Reniferove


Hello wonderful people

Wow its been busy with orders this week so I would like to say a big thanks to everyone who has ordered, been a very small business I appreciate each and every order and hope you all enjoy your goodies😊

Tonight the brilliant Iwona aka Reniferove has a frightful Halloween project for you to watch. Check out the way she lays down different colours of paint and textures to make this a truly authentic old distressed piece.  She has used some small trays which held embellishments, like the ones we used a few months ago. So be sure not to throw these kind of things away as you never know when they will come in handy. 

All the products used on this project are linked at the end of the blog.  

Trick or treat?
Are you thinking about Halloween? I've been thinking since October started and today I have Halloween inspiration for you. 
I used many mediums and textures. I will not write what I did step by step, because you will see everything on the tutorial, so I invite you to watch.......


  





If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Reniferove please click on the links below 


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous project Iwona...
    Love your tutorial ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete