Search This Blog

Sunday 16 December 2018

Romantic Winter Memories by Priya Mishra



Evening all,

So this has come round so fast, 3 months has passed since our design team started and this is the last blog post for 2018.
I would like to thanks everyone who has visited our blog over the year and those who have left comments, it means a lot to the designer.

We all wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, and hope you get some crafty time in over the holidays. 

Its Priya's turn with a lovely romantic winter canvas. Priya uses some stunning colours and today is no exception with this beautiful design. The team would also like to wish Priya and her husband a Happy Anniversary.

The products used are linked at the end of this post.
Hello Friends, 
Today I made a simple romantic mixed media canvas using a lot of Artful Days products.

This is my wedding anniversary month and I thought of making something simple and cute. 

After giving a coat of white gesso, I created some texture using Artful Days stencil and then layered it with some background chippies.
I attached a round mdf piece to create a moon kind of thing after I layered some chipboard frames on the upper part.

Then I attached some Artful Days lace.
I gave a coat of white gesso to everything after it dried.

Then I started colouring my piece with Lindy's magical shakers. Once I was happy with colouring, I attached a scrapiniec chipboard from AD store as my main element and attached some flowers from the store. Then I glued some AD texture stones and Deco stones. 

At last I dry brushed with white gesso. And my project is ready.
Hope you like it.
 

 



Thanks Priya

If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Priya please click on the links below to follow & like her pages.

Blog

Thanks Jules xx


No comments:

Post a Comment