Search This Blog

Thursday 17 January 2019

Rusty Bottle by Reniferove


Evening all, 

How many people have decorated a bottle yet? 
My collection to alter is building steadily and its good to find different shapes and sizes, charity shops, car boots sales are a great source. But why not take a tip from Reniferove and use old alcohol bottles or really any kind of glass bottle, pop, ketchup, milk bottles. Open your cupboards bet there's something you can find to use, and hey you are recycling right :)

All the products used from our website are linked at the bottom of the blog. 





Welcome! After Christmas and New Year's Eve, I had a lot of alcohol bottles left. So I decided to change one of them into something a little more interesting. 


The whole bottle was covered with gauze and with White Crackle paste from Prima Marketing. 

The next step was painting the bottle with turquoise paint and arranging the composition with metal elements. 

I used here metal rosettes, Jules honeycomb MDF, key, resin castings and small bulbs, which are definitely my favourite addition. 


 

My bottle was begging for a bit of rust, so I used rust-based polishes from Finnabair. I splattered the white gesso and my wonderful bottle is ready.


 




Thanks Reniferove 

If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

For more projects for Reniferove please click on the links below 

No comments:

Post a Comment