Search This Blog

Thursday 28 February 2019

Vintage Tag by Reniferove


Hello crafter's If you follow me on Facebook, you will already have seen that I am going to Hochanda on Monday for my very own show. WOOHOO I am really excited to show you the products, demos and samples my 2 lovely helpers have made.  Would love if you could tune in, you can watch via their website and on TV at these channels below 



  •                   SKY 673 (24/7)
  • FREEVIEW 85 (6AM-7PM)FREESAT 817 (24/7)                         


    Reniferove is back with another stunning project tonight, all the products used are linked at the bottom of the blog.



    Welcome! Today I have prepared a tag for you on a wooden base.

    Of course, I started the work by applying a layer of white gesso from Finnabair. 

    Then the background was stamped and I started composing my composition.

     I used Bingo cards and pieces of paper that were on my desk.

     Between layers I put gears with MDF and metal elements. 

    The last addition was a small MDF clock and a cabochon with a clock. The colour was given by the new Lindys Squirts and olive-coloured alcohol ink.



     

     



    Thanks Reniferove 

    If you have any questions about this or any project on the blog please do ask, we are more than happy to help.

    Please leave a lovely comment to support our designers and thanks for looking.

    For more projects for Reniferove please click on the links below 

    Thanks Jules xx


    Artful Days products used

    No comments:

    Post a Comment