Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Easel Card by Linda

Evening all, hope you are all well. 

Linda is up on the blog tonight with a sea themed Easel card using the August Goodie box.




Easel Card



For the base of the card I have matted and layered turquoise pearlescent card and two of the Graphic 45 "Beneath the Sea" papers.  Before adhering to base card I have wrapped turquoise twin and threaded one of the starfish charms, this will add as the stopper for the easel.




For the easel part of the card I have again matted and layered turquoise pearlescent card and another 2 of the papers from Graphic 45 "beneath the sea". You can see that the charm works brilliantly as the stopper.




I then broke one of the lollipop sticks to create a sign, I then wrote using Micron pen "by the Sea" and added one of the small seashells.




In this corner I have added some hessian, threaded rust coloured twine through the octopus charm, added the sea shells and button. The blue beads I have adhered inside one of the shells and draped down to rest in another shell with tiny shells inside. I filled the small glass bottle with glitter.





To finish off I cut out the quote from one of the papers.

Linda's blogs 


Great piece Linda, love the shells upside down :)

If you would like to create something similar we still have a few boxes available on the website.

Hope you like Linda's work and can leave a nice comment. 

Jules xx 




1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda! I love the way you really focused on the papers. They are delicious aren't they? You have certainly done justice to them. It was a great idea to produce an easel card and use the cute star fish as the stopper. Genius. Love it.

    ReplyDelete