Search This Blog

Saturday 20 August 2016

Tag by Linda

Hello Crafter's 

Linda is back tonight with a sea themed tag.



Tag 



First I used Pebeo modelling paste through Tim Holtz sun ray stencil.  Once this was dry I then distressed with DI squeezed lemonade and then peacock feathers.




 I then took one of the ephemera card and attached at an angle onto the tag, I then added the silver sentiment charm and a few of the gems which look like tiny shells.




On the bottom of the tag I layered up some hessian, a strip of denim and added another of the shells.  Using 3 of the flowers arrange them around the shell and inside the shell, snuggling the small glass bottle inbetween.  On the other side I then adhered a couple of buttons, ephemera shells, gems, a large shell and the silver star fish charm.




To finish off I added some of the little sequins, gems and small shells around the tag. I then cut two pieces of the twine in jade and rust threaded the fish charm and threaded through the hole at the top.

Linda's blogs 


Fantastic Tag, loving the stencilling, really sets off the embellishments from the box. 

Thanks for visiting and hope you can leave a nice comment. 

Thanks 

Jules xx










1 comment:

  1. Ooh didn't see this before Linda! I love it! The TH stencil is a great idea. I love the way you layer up the ephemera!

    ReplyDelete